Whether buying or selling (or breathing new life into your home), color trends are an interesting topic.
Here are some thoughts on the latest trends for Summer 2018:
- From pretty ocean blues to pastel-y pink and cool greens, this summer it’s time to evoke the mood of the season.
- Behr’s “color of the year” is called In the Moment – with undertones of gray, blue and green, this tone brings a calming effect to any space.
- Neutral tones will always be a popular choice because they complement almost any other color.
- Calm neutrals and darker tones tend to set the perfect mood for relaxation in a bedroom space.
- When choosing color for your home, be mindful of the fact that the color will look different depending on the light coming into the room.
- Trends will always exist but it’s important to make a space your own (even if your tastes don’t “fit” the latest trend). For example, if you like bold colors, a front door is a great place for a pop of color.