Brokerage: Vineyard Real Estate Group, 1386 Browning Road, Rockmart, GA 30153. Phone: 404-610-1540. Broker: Anna Vaagen.
- Seller’s Agent – I will help any and all homeowners sell their home.
- Buyer’s Agent – I will guide you through your home-buying transaction and be at your disposal for any questions or concerns. (Find property, negotiate, and prepare paperwork).
- Negotiate – While sellers want the highest price and buyers want the best deal, the two have to meet somewhere in the middle for the deal to close. Negotiating is important – Price, Closing Costs, Dates, & More.
- Marketing – Marketing is a process that takes time & can involve hours of research for a marketing plan to be effective. It’s the graphics, it’s public relations, sales & distribution strategies.
- Advertising – Advertising is a single component of marketing. It’s the part that involves getting the word out concerning your property. It involves strategies such as ad placement, frequency, etc.
- Property Management – Manage accounts and finances of the real estate properties, and participate in or initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies.
- Property Value Analysis – CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) – An evaluation of comparable properties that helps a seller to determine the fair market value. While this may seem like a straight-forward task, several factors & methods can affect the price.
- Home Staging – I offer complimentary tweaking of the major deal breaker areas: Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Dining Area. If you want to sell your home faster, Stage it!
Find a Home in Georgia
Proudly Serving The Atlanta Metro Area
Acworth | Alpharetta | Atlanta | Buckhead | Canton | Cartersville | Dallas | Douglasville | Dunwoody | Cobb | Hiram | Johns Creek | Kennesaw | Lawrenceville | Marietta | Midtown | Milton | Powder Springs | Roswell | Sandy Springs | Smyrna | Vinings | Virginia Highlands Woodstock